Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride ISG Information (Idle Stop and Go)

Personally, I don't like the system in that by default it's always enabled when I first start the vehicle. I would prefer it to be something that you can set to your own desired setting and have the system remember it. Fortunately, I found an after market electronic device that does just that. It plugs in between the switch cabling and the electrical harness it connects to under the center console. Installation was literally just a few minutes, and now, whatever I choose, it remembers. So if I enable ISG, the next time I start the vehicle, it's enabled. If I turn it off, the next time I start the vehicle, it remains off. That, in my mind, is how it should have come from the factory. The electronics cost me a hundred bucks, but it was well worth it for the elimination of one of my larger points of frustration. Suffice it to say I'm not a fan of the "big brother" approach of having my choices made for me... bye bye ISG. I'll see you when I want to use you. :)