Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Will the 2nd row BENCH seat fold flat?

Shelly

Does anyone know if the 2nd row bench seat will fold down flat? If it does, I haven't figured out how to make it happen. I can fold the 3rd row flat but not the 2nd row. I purchased a Telluride EX 2021 with the 2nd row bench seat which I like very much but I didn't realize it would not fold down flat making the back of the Telluride completely flat. I'm hoping that I just haven't figured it out and someone will tell me how to do it. Thanks.

Does anyone know if the 2nd row bench seat will fold down flat? If it does, I haven't figured out how to make it happen. I can fold the 3rd row flat but not the 2nd row. I purchased a Telluride EX 2021 with the 2nd row bench seat which I like very much but I didn't realize it would not fold down flat making the back of the Telluride completely flat. I'm hoping that I just haven't figured it out and someone will tell me how to do it. Thanks.
Of course it folds flat. Either use the remote button in the cargo area, or use the lever on the side of the seat and use your hand to guide it down. It’s the same story whether it’s captains chairs or a bench.

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Of course it folds flat. Either use the remote button in the cargo area, or use the lever on the side of the seat and use your hand to guide it down. It’s the same story whether it’s captains chairs or a bench.
Thank you for the info. I still can't get it to work. Maybe there is something wrong with my Telluride or maybe something wrong with me.